Eats & Beats
Eats & Beats is a monthly pop up food truck and music festival, making its way around the City of Logan. Eats & Beats has established itself as a must-do event for families and food aficionados of all ages, delivering mouth-watering meals and a number of live music acts, performing throughout the evening.
Apply to become an Eats & Beats vendor
Each month new food vendors are able to submit an expression of interest for consideration. To be considered vendors must fulfill a number of criteria and applications must be completed in full.
When submitting your application please provide as much detail as possible.
What must be included:
- High quality product and business set-up (truck/van/marquee) photos
- A current menu and price list
- Links to your digital and social media channels.
Applications close three (3) weeks prior to the event date. Vendors will be advised in writing within seven (7) days of the closing date as to the success of the application.
Selection criteria for confirming vendors includes but is not limited to:
- Does the applicant fulfill all compliance regulations
- Is the presentation of the stall infrastructure suitably aligned to the event
- Does the business have a strong social media following
- Is the product unique and/or on trend
- The level of competition – within Eats & Beats and/or external traders
- Is the vendor local to the City of Logan
- Have we received requests from the general public about a specific vendor
- Have all previous accounts with Logan City Council have been settled
Applications for Eats & Beats is only via the online application forms below.