Logan City is easily accessible by car. Three key highways pass through our city:
- Pacific Motorway (linking Brisbane and the Gold Coast)
- Mount Lindesay Highway (linking Brisbane and Beaudesert)
- Logan Motorway (linking Logan and Ipswich)
Logan has a wide range of car hire options in various locations.
Two private bus companies provide bus services in Logan City.
Logan City Bus Service
- Covering the eastern side of Logan; services travel to Brisbane via the South East Busway, stopping at Logan Hyperdome, Springwood Bus Station, Grand Plaza at Browns Plains and Garden City Shopping Centre.
- A number of wheelchair-accessible services are available, using low-floor buses.
Park Ridge Transit
- Covering the western side of Logan City; all services interchange at the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre in Browns Plains.
- All local services use fully accessible, low-floor buses.
- Seamless interchange is provided to express services to Brisbane via Brisbane Transport buses.
For full details on all scheduled bus and school transport services, contact TransLink Info on 13 12 30 or visit visit TransLink.
Logan City is on the Brisbane-Gold Coast line, with stations at (in order north to south):
- Trinder Park
- Edens Landing
Services on the Beenleigh line operate at all stops between Brisbane and Beenleigh, half-hourly, throughout the day. The Gold Coast Express service (from the Brisbane Airport to Robina) also operates half-hourly but stops only at Loganlea on some services.
For details of routes and timetables, contact TransLink Info on 13 12 30 or visit visit TransLink.